06 April 2011

Walken rapture

I had this dream as a young adolescent, maybe fourteen years old. I was a virgin (and extremely enamoured of Christopher Walken!) at the time I had this dream.

*****

I am having sex with Christopher Walken in my parents' bedroom at my grandmother's house. [As a child and teenager, I spent at least one night a week with my family at my maternal grandmother's house; her house was a second home. My mother's childhood bedroom in that house was her and my father's bedroom there from before my birth until my grandmother's death my sophomore year of high school.] Suddenly I experience a sharp pain, so he stops. He goes into the bathroom to finish without me. When I wake up, I have a feeling of ecstatic euphoria that is so intense it stays with me all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment